Monday, April 18, 2011

Sleepy Mommy

Hello Daddy,

Baby and I had a long night together. He kept me up most the night. We watched Grown Ups and some other silly movies that were on last night. He totally kicked my butt with his nausea present. It was horrible last night. But going to the dr today seemed successful. They told me what I could take and if it doesn't get better they can put me on something. Today we did another exam, bloodwork, and the ultrasound. I had some tenderness during the exam which prompted them to do another ultrasound. Not like I was going to say no to another ultrasound where I could see my baby. He was really moving around this time. He was all over the screen, it was great to watch. His heart was really visible this time. Beating at 167. He seemed to be pretty happy in his water bed. :p He has gotten SOOOO BIG baby. You won't believe it when you see. He's huge. :)



My talk with your mom last night went well. She seems to be doing well and your dad is in SF which I'm sure you know. I hear Jane is getting sooo big. She had sweet potatoes the other day for her first solid. Your mom said you had the same thing for you first solid. What happened? Now you hate them. Something clearly went wrong. LOL Our little monkey's gonna love ALL veggies. I can promise you that. She also told me you haven't called her. Give her a ring when you can. Or the next time you get a chance to call me, call her instead. It'll be good for both of you. Okies? Your grandma is doing better but your mom says they don't think she can live alone anymore. So they are going to try working that out soon. You can chat with her more to get more details.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mommy!
    He's getting SO BIG!!!! I'm glad he's doing so well but I want him to stop giving YOU such a hard time! I wish there was something I could do lovey, i hope the nausea passes soon :/

    I'm so excited he's growing so well, and Summer is growing up so fast too! I love the tooth pics! Make sure she puts it under her pillow for the tooth fairy tonight :D well im going to give you a call now, I love you so much my angel.

    ReplyDelete