Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Nursery Ideas..

So...I can't help but have baby on the mind. I know we have 7 months before our little guy is here but...I'm assuming it's just like a girl who just gets engaged. She can't help but start planning everything right NOW! lol so bare with me.. So I was getting really disappointed with ALL the baby boy crib sets I was finding online. Lots of great girl ones but the boys just sucked. :( Until I came across this site. I'm in love with, like, all of them! Giggles. I'm gonna post my favs and I wanna know whatcha think.

Retro Owls Crib Bedding | Owl Print Crib Bedding for Your Baby Boy 500x500 image
I LOVE THIS ONE!!!!! I think doing an antique nursery (see the white box) would be really cool looking. And there is so much we could do with this because it's soooo simple!!

Wild West Crib Bedding | Little Cowboy Crib Bedding for Your Baby 500x500 image
Cowboy theme!! I think it's obvious why I like this one!

Sock Monkey Crib Bedding Set | Sock Monkey Baby Bedding Collection 500x500 image
Sock monkey! Just cuz it's fun!!!

Animal Parade Crib Bedding | Boy Crib Collection in Animals and Dots 500x500 image
Another of my favs! It's just so bright and fun~

Surf's Up Crib Bedding | Blue Grey and Orange Surfboards Baby Bedding 500x500 image
I like this cuz its beachy and patriotic to me. Love it!

That's my start so far. I'm trying to see if I can find something patriotic..I think an american themed nursery would be very cool too but I literally can't find anything!!! I'm gonna see what it would cost to have one made. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hello my love! dont even worry about not being able to post. i totally understand. im glad work is gunna be easy for you, and just know that even tho i wish you had something else to do, i still support you 100% and know everything will be fine. The only thing Im worried about is if there is smoking there. i cant remember if there is in hoots but if there is, then i would def be concerned :/

    ok so silly stuff out of the way, on to the AWESOME nursery ideas! I love all of them, but you did give me an idea! So im picturing antique patriotic and almost beachy. picture savannah durning the 4th of July. like the red whie a blue half circle hanging banner type things? i dunno just a thought. i also love the cowboy theme.

    My mom is a hell of a seamstress so anything we want all we'd need to do if find the fabric and she would just LOVE to make it. I havent told them anything yet, but just for future ref.

    I love you sooo much baby and im already showin off pics of our lil peanut! Im so so so excited! I miss you like crazy baby. keep me posted on everything, and i hope you are feeling better my love..

    ill talk to you soon, i love you baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is that surfer nursery from? I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere. Please email me at christyleelively@gmail.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete