Saturday, April 30, 2011

Laura's Graduation

Laura shot gunning a beer...Painful

It was great seeing Laura walk across that stage. I felt like a mother watching her daughter walk for the first time. She couldn't stop smiling and laughing. It really was the best thing to watch and totally worth going! She seemed to have a pretty good time at the party. I was tired and mainly took pictures and didn't socialize too much. I made friends with a girl at the party who was willing to talk with me most of the night saving me from the awkward conversations I generally have with Laura's family. I was so whooped by the time everyone left. I think we finally went to bed around 1 or so after cleaning up and getting settled. Here's a little glimpse of Laura's big night!






 Self explanatory lol

 Tarnowski clan. Uncle Bob, Tara, Aunt Joan, Lisa, LT, Matt, and Amy, matts wife
 Laura, her bro Matto, and Kaitlyn
Laura, Uncle Pat, and Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. looks like lots of fun! thats great for laura, baby. and im glad you were able to go. sounds like you enjoyed it and i know laura appreciated you being there. :)

    ReplyDelete