Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Easter Eggs..

Tonight I stuffed eggs for our egg hunt on Sunday. I think I did 48 of them or so. I got stuff to fill Summer's basket and I also got some stuff to fill one for Ry, as I do every year. I aimed to small with the baskets though. I got cute fabric ones that are in the shape of a square. Riley's has aqua with flowers all over the sides and Summer's looks like a little lamb. It's really sweet. I showed it to her because she has an egg hunt as school tomorrow and needed a basket. I hope it's big enough. I think I'm going to go by and watch the activities. I got her the cutest dress covered in flowers to wear for the hunt. I can't wait to do the hunt at our house. It's funny watching Riley and Summer race for the eggs. I need to label them I think or Riley will have the entire lot.

I look forward to hearing about the goods you get for Easter. Your mom spoiled you. I get to send you the next round. :) What I sent along isn't as tasty but I think it will bring you a little bit of joy. I hope your day is going well. I love you my baby.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a lot of work, but also a lot of fun baby! Im sure Summer looks so darn cute in that dress. We used to have jelly bean hunts at my house, or wherever we were on vacation, when I was little. There would be little piles all over the house, and thinking about "Hop" i just cracked myself up! HAHAHA I think that's a tradition we are definitely going to continue at our house, my love :) Im so excited to start our family and continue tradtions, as well as start some of our own :D I love you so much! MMMWAH!

    ReplyDelete