Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I'm a tolerant person...

After dinner tonight, Riley and Samantha started talking about how they are pro abortion. Going on and on about the debate they had with these girls who were against it and how they didn't know the facts. I sat quiet, not making any faces, comments, or noise. I listened respectfully and would have dropped the subject, until Riley poked a nerve... She said she would rather you kill and bean than to dump a LIVING child in the garbage! My CHILD is LIVING. HE HAS A HEARTBEAT, A BRAIN FUNCTION, TWO ARMS, TWO LEGS, AND SO ON!!!! Now...I appreciate the fact that we all have different opinions but when you start mocking me because you CAN'T be respectful of someone else's opinion, I get pissed off. I think that all babies should then die before their parents. They haven't lived as long, so it only makes sense........ Grrr  I think I'm also annoyed because they know I'm pregnant and they shouldn't be having that conversation around me. Riley is so selfish and unconcerned about other people sometimes. I'm glad they have their own thoughts. I kept my mouth shut. But don't be an ASSHOLE just because you can... When does she become responsible for her actions? I'm always saying, "I do so much for her...why? Why doesn't she show me the same respect?" which I am always lecturing myself for because that's what my parents always say. "I put a roof over your head, I feed you, I clothe you..." and that always bothered me because yes, you do, you're my parents. But I'm her sister. I don't have to do anything nor am I required...but I do because I love and respect her and just want the same respect back...When does that happen? When do i stop saying she's just young and immature...she'll get there... Sorry...I'm just hurt and annoyed..

Today just seemed to be an off day. Waking up late, getting to work actually early and being locked out, going through the retarded training having to do so many stupid things I'm not even gonna go there, then on the way home, I didn't realize the way I ALWAYS go to get out of Atlanta was an HOV exit and was a set up with a cop pulling cars over left and right giving them tickets. NO ONE KNEW! I had no idea why I'd been pulled over and he was a total jerk which wasn't necessary. At least it doesn't put any points on my record or hit my insurance but still................................. Ugh.. Being home with Summer makes it better but being stupid tired and nausea just adds to my annoyance. Don't get me wrong, I'm so happy to be pregnant, I'm just not used to having to deal with these effects. It's just hard doing daily stuff right now. I'm hopeful that after this next month and I'm out of my first trimester it'll be better. I just can't imagine what it'll be like working night shifts at Hoots and not getting off and home until 2 or 3 how I'm going to handle it if I can't get it under control... As you can tell, I'm being a pout. I'm sorry. I know what you are going through is so much more and I'm sorry I'm being a baby. Tomorrow will be better...

I hope your travels went well today. I hope you're getting settled in or at least know what you will be doing either for a short period of time or for the next few months. And I hope you're happy with it. Stay busy, but most of all, stay safe. I love you so much my baby and miss you terribly already. I kissed the baby for you. I can't wait til your home and can give him kisses yourself. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Babylove. I'm sorry you have to go through all this crap on your own right now. Esp the stuff with Riley. Wow, talk about immature and totally disrespectful and ignorant. I hate it when people just decide to have opinions on a subject they know NOTHING about. And on top of that, they are CLUELESS as to who is with them. So not OK baby. I wish I could better explain or help with her, but I just don't know. I know I've said go tough love on her ass but teenagers just don't respond to ANYTHING. Maybe just distance yourself from her a lil bit? Maybe then she would appreciate you more.

    That TOTALLY blows about both work AND the cop. What a d-bag. We have had tons of Military Police around us and holy crap do they suck too. It's kind of ridiculous how arrogant they are and Im sure thats exactly what you experienced. I dont know how much the ticket is gunna run you but just let me know if there is any way I can help. I know Ive said this before but it's definitely US now and I want to make sure everything is as easy as possible for you while im away.

    On another subject. My buddy who is up for 1st LT said when you get promoted to that, it's published in the Army times and you get hit up by tons of corporate recruiters who want to hire you when your contract is up, so that's something good to keep in our back pocket.

    I wish so bad that I was there to help you baby. I know that none of this stuff is easy and I really hate being away from you right now. When I come home I am going to spoil the hell out of you FYI. I hope today is better for you, I know youre not looking forward to work but just keep an open mind and something good might come up. I love you so much baby, I miss you like you wouldn't believe. Take good care of yourself and Summer and our little one, you all are truly a blessing and I thank God every day for you. You really are my angel baby. I love you more each moment. Give kisses all around, and I'll talk to you soon, my love.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete