Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A night of restless sleep and empty dreams..

I knew last night wouldn't be the best night of sleep I've ever gotten. lol I fell asleep with relative ease due to pure exhaustion but then found about every two hours, I was awake, checking my phone and missing your arms around me. I was sad to see I fell asleep 30 minutes before you text me. I can't explain the anxiety when I woke up at 5:30 seeing I'd missed it. I had it STUFFED in my BRA so I would feel or hear it no matter what. That worked well..lol. I was glad that you were able to call me though. It's comforting to hear your voice, even if it's only for a few minutes. Summer and I woke up around 8 and said our first prayer for you. Every morning when we wake up, we will say a prayer for you. And when we go to bed, the same. I'll most likely be praying for you throughout the day too. :)

Summer and I will be going to Destin this afternoon. I'm looking forward to the distractions. I hope your first days getting settled go well. I hope to talk to you soon but until then, I'll have my conversations on here for you to enjoy later. I love you so much, Tom. You have my whole heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment