Saturday, April 23, 2011

My new prayer

hail mary...help me not strangle him through the phone or pc...full of grace....how did you not clobber joseph during ur preganacy...the lord is with thee...why wont this jelly bean chill out for a day or two...blessed art thou amongst women...help me through this despite everyone else's ignorance and meanness...and blessed is the fruit of thy whom jesus...love my jelly bean....holy mary...i love you....mother of god...thank you for blessing me with a loving man and beautiful children....pray for us sinners....help me through this....now and at the hour of our death...for ever and ever amen.


Laura wrote this for me. I think it's awesome and sooooooooooo hilarious. It will be my new prayer. To explain the part I know you need me to, I'm just dealing with things a bit differently right now. I don't know why I'm off about everything but I'm pretty sure it has a lot to do with the mood swings, if not everything to do with it. I'm allowed to be up and down from time to time. Hence why I didn't want to have another in depth chat on fb when I knew I wasn't in a dealing mood. Thank you for baring with me. I'm really trying my best to not be too difficult. I love you so... And I am so happy for our little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment