Sunday, April 10, 2011

Beach Days..

These are a few pics of Summer's beach adventures. I didn't get in any of the photos because I was behind the camera most of the time...and I may have planned it that way. ;p Summer made a new friend named Tenson. They played the entire time we were at the beach, building sandcastles, jumping over waves, digging trenches, and making icecream out of sand. Too cute! They held hands a lot too. We also  got to see dolphins and a few Portugese Manawhars that washed up onto the beach. They are really cool looking but I heard they sting like a....well, you know. People were so funny, running into the water after it....I was like...dude, they sting...but you go for it! While going through the pictures deciding which ones I was gonna upload, I came across one picture of me...Riley must have gotten it. I look miserable..mainly because I was. I had been sick all afternoon and had just come down from the room to sit with everyone on the beach for a bit. Silly, cranky Jenn.















1 comment:

  1. Wow baby those are some GREAT pic! all except of you withe a case of the grumps! thats my job! lol no u still look cute baby, i like the outfit ;). Those pics of Summer and Tenson are ridiculously cute. they look like they should be black and white and up on the wall of some beach house we rent or something lol. looks like yall had a great time baby, i cant wait to be able to go on vacation with you! i miss you tons but love you more baby..

    ReplyDelete