Thursday, June 2, 2011

Travel System

So a travel system is a car seat that easily snaps into a stroller allowing you to keep the baby in one spot instead of multiple transfers. No one wants to move a sleeping baby just to put them in a stroller, ya know? So I was looking at your typical travel systems when I came across a jogging stroller one. It dawned on me how genius this was! That way we only need ONE stroller, not two. And in the end will save us over $200 buckaroos! Thoughts?

Baby Trend Expedition ELX Travel System Stroller - Everglade - Baby Trend  - Babies"R"Us

I don't LOVE this color but...

Baby Trend Expedition ELX Travel System Stroller - Windsor - Baby Trend  - Babies"R"Us

I know you won't like this because it's got some purple. But it's very dark and looks better with the black then the gray does with the green in my opinion.... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment