Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Penguin Nursery

Well I've been trying to figure out how to post these damn pictures but because they are on flickr I can't seem to copy and save them in any shape, form, or fashion. So I'm just going to put the link on here and you can look through all of the pictures and tell me what you think. Obviously our nursery wouldn't look exactly the same but it gives you an idea. :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sloan86/4989129934/in/set-72157624952435420/

Plus,

Penguins Mobile

Plus,

Penguin Linen Pillow cover - 16x16

And,

Penguin Linen Pillow cover - 16x16

Whatcha think?! :D

2 comments:

  1. That's super cute baby, i like the penguin idea a lot. Only thing is im trying to figure out if it would be penguin over-load? if we did animals in general as a theme then we could still do lots of penguins but include other amnimals too? i dunno just a thought, i think all the penguins are SUPER cute though. LOVE the bow-tie penguin pillow! and i love love love YOU my angel! MMMMWAH! give lots of kisses to Summer and Baby for me! mwah mwah mwah for you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son's nursery is penguins! We painted the walls black on the bottom, grayish-white on top, Cotton Tale Arctic Babies bedding/decor, custom-covered glider in a checkered penguin fabric...it's super cute!

    ReplyDelete