Thursday, June 2, 2011

Pack'n'Play

You get the general idea of a pack'n'play. It's a portable crib and changing table. This we will keep in the living room for easy changing and bring with us on trips. These are great because of their obvious usage but they are also a infants bassinet for when they are small. They come with a mobile, soothing music, and storage. So these are the ones that look the best and I like their features. What are your though firts my love?

Graco Pack n' Play Playard with Cuddle Cove Rocking Seat - Capri - Graco  - Babies"R"Us

This one comes with a "cuddle cove". It's a removable chair that vibrates. This is actually something we would register for theoretically but I wonder how well it works since it all comes in one. I need to research the reviews on it but overall I think it's a great concept.

Babies R' Us by Baby Trend Deluxe Nursery Center - BabyTech - Babies R Us  - Babies"R"Us Babies R' Us by Baby Trend Deluxe Nursery Center - BabyTech - Babies R Us  - Babies"R"Us

I like the look of this one too.

Graco Pack 'N Play Modern Playard - Zurich -  Graco - Toys"R"Us
Very sleek lol

These are the best online to me. The store may have something different but most likely not. But once I go to BRU I'll let you know if I find something else you would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment