Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Coastal Discovery Museum

Hey lovey,
This is the place I was telling you about earlier. It's located at the Coastal Discovery Museum. The name is Honey Horn.


"Opened to the public in 2007, the 68 acre historic Honey Horn property has a history dating back 300 years and is described as the last significant parcel of open space on Hilton Head Island.  This majestic visitor friendly venue consists of salt marshes, open fields, stands of centuries old live oak trees, the State's largest Southern Red Cedar tree dated at 1595, and a collection of some of the oldest buildings that exist on Hilton Head Island."


Here are a few photos to give you an idea of what the plantation has to offer for locations for the ceremony and reception. Lemme know what you think and what you do and do not like. I wish you were here going place to place with me. But at least one of us is spared the repetition of it all. LOL













1 comment:

  1. WOW. Baby that place is absolutely GOREGOUS! I love it! The ceremony under the Spanish moss is freakin awesome! I love all the areas for the reception as well. Baby that place is incredible. I still have to look at the other ones you posted but yea...WOW. There really isn't anything about it I don't like lol. GREAT FIND!

    ReplyDelete