Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Quote

It is amazingly empowering to have the support of a strong, motivated, and inspirational group of people.

I want to be all the support you need and the one you turn to but I am only one woman and as much as I'd like to think of myself as super woman, I know I'm not. I will be here as much as I can for you. That doesn't mean I'm always going to know the correct thing to say or give you the comfort that you need. I really am trying my hardest but I'm human and will fail just like every other human. Having a strong, united group behind you allows others to be the support you need. They may not understand everything that you are going through, but they understand what they are going through with you. Each person will offer you love and support as well as a moment of distraction. You never know what someone is going to bring up or have to share with you. Giving them the chance to do so allows some of them a chance to share this experience with you. Like I said, I always want you to turn to me if you want to but please be understanding with me and patient if I don't have the right words or distractions to share. I love you and support you whole heartedly and I promise to keep trying to aid you and be by your side through this. But please remember, ultimately, God is by your side. He will get you through anything. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my angel, where to begin. I absolutely LOVE the I DO post. I totally feel that baby, I love the part about "can we be a family." When it asks if i feel the same way, all i can say is..."I do." :)

    poor Summerbear! that sucks shes so sick baby, but i know shes going to be fine. She has the best mommy in the whole world taking care of her. I just wish i was there to help out and be with you and her through this.

    I know how hard you are working to support me baby, and that it is a labor of love. im so sorry if i ever make you feel like its not enough of not appreciated. baby, you do so much for me. all the things you know you do, and especially the things you dont, make my life infinitely better. i understand what youre saying about reaching out to other people, and i will do that, i just have so little time to reach out to anyone, and you are my whole world right now so ur the only one i really want to turn to. i know i can turn to others, and should because they want that, but im just so exhausted most of the time that i just dont have the energy to start it up with anyone. you do oh so much for me baby, i know you are always with me in heart and soul. i may be frustrated at times but its not you baby, really. you cannot fail because you give me love every day. sometimes we may not gel on the phone but please dont ever think its a fault of yours. baby, we are both so stressed yet so happy at the same time, which puts a strain on us. as you said, we are human. but please dont for one second think that you are not 100 percent everything i need and more.

    i love you so much. you truly are my angel.

    W"hen I'm a ship tossed around on the waves
    Up on a highwire that's ready to break
    When I've had just about all I can take
    Baby you, baby you save me"

    Baby, you save me.

    ReplyDelete