Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Nursery Ideas 2...

My favorites are the first three. I can't wait to hear what you think baby. :)

Island Surf Nursery Bedding
I think this is so cute. And I love the bold colors in it and feel they aren't too overwhelming. It would be fun to decorate the nursery around this.


I swear I didn't pick this because of the owls. I just loved the colors. I like these primary colors, as you can probably see becoming a trend through these pictures, because we can do so much around them that doesn't require us to follow a theme.

I really like how simple this one is. It would allow us to do whatever we wanted with the nursery. I know it's kinda boring in a way but I think that will allow so many fun accents.

This isn't really one of my favs...just wanted to feel you out about it. I'm really not feeling green for the babies room...it looks too much like moss....or fungus...lol

This one just seemed fun. A bit busy but just because it comes with certain sheets doesn't mean we have to use them. We could always do solids and use the bumper as the accent. Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment